The rotary atomizer F15D was designed and developed in 2005 to meet cGMP requirements and is manufactured for handling food and dairy products in spray dryers . Meeting the standards and requirements of consistent equipment performance played a key role in designing this rotary atomizer.
To achieve consistency, F15D is the right type, design and size to fulfill the specific system requirements. It was primarily developed for NARROWSPAN™ technology.
- For dairy and food grade products
Features and benefits:
- Wide range of rotary atomizer wheels for abrasive and non-abrasive feeds
- Rotational speed controlled by frequency converter
- High reliability, availability and durability
- Patented wear-resistant wheel design - WEARSERT™
- Proprietary feed distributor design - VOLUTE™
- High turn down range
- Sanitary design, easy to clean and inspect - complying with EN 1672-2
- Power range: 2.5 – 10 kW (depending on rotational speed)
- Nominal Motor Speed: 5000-24500 rpm
- Mounted with Tachometer System
- Sealed bearings greased for life - no product contamination by lubricant
- Designed and manufactured according to relevant EU directives and harmonized standards
- Flooding Monitoring System
- Spindle Vibration Monitoring System
- Bearing Temperature Monitoring
- Wheel Safety Water System
Read the brochure about GEA Niro's F15D rotary atomizer.