Based on GEA Niro’s proven and recognized technology, the rotary atomizer F350 was designed and developed in 1975. The larger capacity in those years enabled the process engineers to utilize its services for spray drying operations in the field of chemical products . Furthermore, it also found its utilization in the field of air pollution control and in the mining plants.
- For closed cycle and open cycle spray dryers
- Abrasive and non-abrasive liquid feeds for products in the chemicals, air pollution and mining industries
- Processing plants in the field of air pollution control and mining industry
Features and benefits:
- Double helical gear drive
- Wide range of atomizer wheels for abrasive and non-abrasive feeds
- High reliability, availability and durability
- Suitable for slightly aggressive liquids
- High capacity, low maintenance
- Patented wear-resistant wheel design - WEARSERT™
- Proprietary feed distributor design - VOLUTE™
- High turn down range
- Wheel speed range: 5,350 – 13,400 rpm
- Feed rate range: 5-80000 kg/h
- Motor power: 260 kW max.
- Designed and manufactured according to relevant EU directives and harmonized standards
- Spindle vibration alarm as protection against excessive vibration conditions
- Tachometer to register variable spindle speed adjusted by control of frequency converter
Read the brochure about GEA Niro's F350 rotary atomizer.