The rotary atomizer F1000 is the world’s largest rotary atomizer for spray drying operations. It is designed and developed based on GEA Niro proven and recognized technology. Within flue gas desulphurization, the development of the F1000 enables GEA Niro to design spray dryer absorbers large enough to handle the flue gas from a 450 MWe coal fired power plant in a single absorber unit.
- Chemical industry and in the area of flue gas desulphurization of power stations
- Heavy-duty chemical applications that require very high throughput
Features and benefits:
- Epicyclic gear drive
- Wide range of atomizer wheels for abrasive and non-abrasive feeds
- High reliability, availability and durability
- Heavy duty design
- High capacity, low maintenance
- Patented wear-resistant wheel design - WEARSERT™
- Proprietary feed distributor design - VOLUTE™
- Using the F1000 will allow designers to achieve the necessary processing capacity with a single unit thereby significantly simplifying the plant design, reducing maintenance costs and making the best possible use of the space available
- Handle a wide range of feed materials such as solutions, suspensions, emulsions and pumpable pastes.
- Wheel speed range: 8800 – 9450 rpm
- Feed rate: 130000 kg/h max.
- Motor power: 1000 kW max.
- Designed and manufactured according to relevant EU directives and harmonized standards
- Spindle vibration alarm as protection against excessive vibration conditions
- Tachometer to register variable spindle speed adjusted by control of frequency converter
- Running hour meter
Read the brochure about GEA Niro's F1000 rotary atomizer.